Sunday 11 September 2011

Introduction
















Hello,

My name is Taylor Strawbridge. I am a fifth semester marketing student at George Brown College.

I was born, and currently live, in Toronto.

This picture to the left was taken on a helicopter tour I took in May.

I have many hobbies and passions such as photography, motorsports, hockey, and bicycling.

I have been very interested for the past few years and have taken many opportunities around the world to take some photos and to hone my skills (there's still lots to improve).

Last year I rode by bicycle in the 2010 Ride to Conquer Cancer, a 320km charity ride from Toronto to Niagara Falls. I raised $4,200 for the cause. It was one of the most physically and emotionally demanding things I've ever done. It was a great experience that I would do again in a heartbeat.

















Every year I attend a motor race in Bowmanville, ON. The that race around the track include Le Mans prototypes and GT cars including Ferrari, Porsche, BMW, and Chevrolet. This type of racing is the most exciting to me and there are really 4 races going on in one race.
I look forward to learning as much about photography as possible with all of you!

Taylor Strawbridge

No comments:

Post a Comment